The project offers mobility for teaching and training. Every university taking part in the cooperation defines recruitment criteria for staff.
The mobility takes 5 days (excluding travel days) and starts in the Autumn semester of 2020/21.
The EU financial support for incoming staff includes: Erasmus+ grant 140 EUR/day and lump sum for travel expenses. The lump sum depends on the distance between the universities:
10 – 99 km – 20 EUR
100 – 499 km – 180 EUR
500 – 1999 km – 275 EUR
2000 – 2999 km – 360 EUR
3000 – 3999 km – 530 EUR
4000 – 7999 km – 820 EUR
>8000 km – 1500 EUR
The calculator of distance is available on website.
The academic staff nominated by their home University to come to the University of Zielona Góra, are requested to prepare the following documents:
- Mobility Agreement (signed and stamped by the sending institution and the staff). The Scan of the Mobility Agreement has to be added to the application form as a .pdf or .jpg file;
- Online Application form
On the basis of application International Cooperation Office will issue the invitation and information to the Consulate or Embassy. The invitation will be sent to the Participant.
There are couple of requirements that have to be fulfilled, like language skills – English B2, or Polish B2.
Mobilities are realized on the following faculties:
- English philology – coordinator – Prof. Marek Smoluk, PhD (email@example.com)
- Russian philology – coordinator – Prof. Małgorzata Łuczyk, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mechanical Engineering – coordinator – Katarzyna Skrzypek, PhD (K.Skrzypek@iizp.uz.zgora.pl)
- Physics and Astronomy – coordinator – Prof. Sylwia Kondej, PhD (S.Kondej@if.uz.zgora.pl)
- Mathematics, Comp. Sc. and Econometrics – coordinator – Prof. Silva Robak PhD Eng. (S.Robak@wmie.uz.zgora.pl)
- Philosophy, Cultural studies – coordinator – Justyna Kroczak, PhD (email@example.com)
- Law and Administration – coordinator – Justyna Michalska, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arts – coordinator – Anna Owsian-Matyja, PhD (email@example.com)
- International Cooperation Office – coordinator – Kamila Rabiko, MA. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The aim of the staff mobility for teaching within Erasmus+ programme is to perform classes for students of 8 hours total in a 5 days stay (excluding travel days) in the receiving institution.
The aim of the staff mobility for training within Erasmus+ programme is to take a part in training during the 5 days stay (excluding travel days) in the receiving institution.
Before arriving to the University of Zielona Góra a Mobility Agreement for Teaching should be prepared and approved by the authorities of both universities (e.g. Dean/Vice-Dean of the Faculty) beforehand.