The project offers mobility for teaching and training. Every university taking part in the cooperation defines recruitment criteria for staff.
The mobility takes 5 days (excluding travel days) and starts in the Autumn semester of 2020/21.
The EU financial support for incoming staff includes: Erasmus+ grant 140 EUR/day and lump sum for travel expenses. The lump sum depends on the distance between the universities:
10 – 99 km – 20 EUR
100 – 499 km – 180 EUR
500 – 1999 km – 275 EUR
2000 – 2999 km – 360 EUR
3000 – 3999 km – 530 EUR
4000 – 7999 km – 820 EUR
>8000 km – 1500 EUR
The calculator of distance is available on website.
The academic staff nominated by their home University to come to the University of Zielona Góra, are requested to prepare the following documents:
- Mobility Agreement (signed and stamped by the sending institution and the staff). The Scan of the Mobility Agreement has to be added to the application form as a .pdf or .jpg file;
- Online Application form
On the basis of application International Cooperation Office will issue the invitation and information to the Consulate or Embassy. The invitation will be sent to the Participant.
There are couple of requirements that have to be fulfilled, like language skills – English B2, or Polish B2.
Mobilities are realized on the following faculties:
- English, Russian, Roman philology – coordinator – Prof. Marek Smoluk, PhD email@example.com
- German, Polish philology – coordinator – Tadeusz Zuchewicz, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biological Sciences – coordinator – Sylwia Andrzejczak-Grządko, PhD email@example.com
- Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering – coordinator – Jakub Kostecki, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mechanical Engineering – coordinator – Katarzyna Skrzypek, PhD K.Skrzypek@iizp.uz.zgora.pl
- Physics and Astronomy – coordinator – Prof. Sylwia Kondej, PhD S.Kondej@if.uz.zgora.pl
- Computer, Electrical and Control Engineering – coordinator – Prof. Radosław Kłosiński, PhD email@example.com
- Mathematics, Comp. Sc. and Econometrics – coordinator – Dorota Głazowska PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Science – coordinator – Magdalena Pokrzyńska, PhD email@example.com
- Political Science – coordinator – Anna Radke-Majewska, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philosophy, Cultural studies – coordinator – Prof. Roman Sapeńko, PhD email@example.com
- Economics and Management – coordinator – Marzena Góralczyk, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law and Administration – coordinator – Justyna Michalska, PhD email@example.com
- Collegium Medicum – coordinator – Justyna Mazurek-Popczyk, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts – coordinator – Patrycja Wilczek-Sterna, PhD email@example.com
- Arts – coordinator – Konrad Juściński, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts (music) – coordinator – Wojciech Pruszyński, MA. email@example.com
- International Cooperation Office – coordinator – Kamila Rabiko, MA. firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the staff mobility for teaching within Erasmus+ programme is to perform classes for students of 8 hours total in a 5 days stay (excluding travel days) in the receiving institution.
The aim of the staff mobility for training within Erasmus+ programme is to take a part in training during the 5 days stay (excluding travel days) in the receiving institution.
Before arriving to the University of Zielona Góra a Mobility Agreement for Teaching should be prepared and approved by the authorities of both universities (e.g. Dean/Vice-Dean of the Faculty) beforehand.