Jesteś studentem WM? Chcesz wyjechać za granicę na praktykę? Przeczytaj to!
ERASMUS+ Student (m/f/d) Engineer for TITUS Research
Do you want to develop your career and also change the world? Are you looking for exciting, technical/technological challenges? Would you already like to work closely with a variety of stakeholders to bring forward and shape your thesis around the topic of „Unmanned Autonomous Mobility” in all its facets? Are you also open to people and do you love creative, independent work? Then TITUS Research is the right place for you.
Our company TITUS Research, founded in 2018 and based in Wildau, works on application-oriented R&D projects in the growing ecosystem of autonomous systems – together with national and international partners from business and science. Our fields of R&D include modes of transport on land, at sea and in the air, as well as dedicated infrastructure components, mission-specific challenges and accompanying services.
Within the context of the ERASMUS+ program, students of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering can complete a practical visit at TITUS Research, where they can enrich their academic training with concrete research projects. This international cooperation makes an important contribution to cross-border knowledge transfer in research and teaching.
Your Main Tasks
- You will work on concept studies, e.g. in the areas of mission planning, infrastructure and management for autonomous systems.
- Together with your team and your personal mentor, you will develop solution concepts ready for implementation.
- You represent TITUS Research at events and conferences with presentations, publish scientific articles and present our solutions at selected trade fairs.
- You are at the end of your Master’s studies or have just begun your PhD. studies in an engineering or computer science programme.
- You have already gained initial experience in working on R&D projects during your studies or afterwards.
- You are already familiar with autonomous systems and relevant related technologies or have a strong interest in these topics.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and are highly committed to the success of our projects.
- Your structured and analytical way of working is characterised by a quick understanding and a high degree of flexibility.
What We Offer
- A mentoring programme tailored for you.
- Professional support for your chosen final topic.
- A varied and responsible job experience in a dynamic R&D environment with many creative opportunities.
- The opportunity to actively contribute to an exciting and growing corporate environment.
- A young and highly motivated team.
- An open, appreciative and team-oriented working atmosphere.
Would you like to become part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application. If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on +49 (0) 3375 52309 13.
Alternatively, please send your complete application documents to:
TITUS Research GmbH
Or write us an e-mail:
We are looking forward to your application!