Erasmus Student coming to University of Zielona Góra shall be nominated by their home university by e-mail, at this point the University of Zielona Góra reserves the right to interview the nominee by the electronic tools, e.g. skype. University will inform by e-mail if you are chosen to interview.
Students are obliged to send to the International Cooperation Office the following documents:
- An on-line Application Form
- Learning Agreement for studies/for Traineeships, that should be also attached to an on-line application in .jpg or .pdf form. The Learning Agreement should be signed by you (the student) and a representative of your university
- Photo, also attached to on-line application in electronic version (.jpg) max. 300kb
- Bank Account Details (Bank name, address, SWIFT code, bank account number), that should be sent on our email. Please remember, that to this bank account will be returned possible dormitory deposit, or an Erasmus+ scholarship will be paid. The bank account has to be under your name (not your family members!).
- 30th June 2020 (winter term/ whole year) – students from EU
- 30th November 2020 (summer term only) – students from EU and partner countries
University of Zielona Gora
International Cooperation Office
Kamila Rabiko, M.A.,
65-417 Zielona Gora, Poland
While preparing your Learning Agreement you may contact with our Departmental Coordinators. Details concerning contact can be found under each university.
You will find all the necessary documents here. The Learning Agreement (original copy) must be sent to the International Cooperation Office until the deadline. When those documents reach the office, you will receive an official Letter of Acceptance with the information about booking a room in the dormitory (having a single room depends on availability). Details concerning accommodation can be found here).
Once you arrive to Zielona Góra you should come to the dormitory and contact with the manager of the dormitory in order to register yourself and accept all of the regulations concerning living in students’ dormitory. At this point you can fill in the Temporary residence registration form (double side printed) required for further procedures that should be also signed by the manager of the dormitory. You will also receive your individual account number to transfer your monthly payments.
Aplicants for the winter term: single room type depends on availability (it’s not guaranteed).
On the following working day you should report to the international office with:
- your ID/Passport
- if you’re a student from abroad of EU you should have a VISA valid for the whole period of studies in Zielona Góra
- European Health Insurance Card valid for the whole period of studies in Zielona Góra. It is advised to have the card, ever since the registration process at the Marshall’s Office will be much easier. Those who can’t obtain such card should have with themselves an original health insurance for the whole period of stay in the minimum sum of 30 000 euro. The copy of the Health Insurance shall be provided to the International Cooperatoion Office.
Academic calendar can tell you for what period should you have you VISA and insurance.
Next step is to visit the Dean’s Office to apply for a student ID card (called ‘legitymacja’) for which you will have to pay 22,00PLN on the University account (33,00PLN for the duplicate). Student’s ID can be collected only from the Dean’s Office at your faculty after paying for it.
Exchange students coming to our University are not charged any tuition fees.
At the end of the stay
Students are obligated to collect the card of credits from the Dean Office. Students must go to their Professors and lectures to receive a note and signature on this document. After receiving all notes the student should deliver the card to the Dean Office. Departmental Coordinator has five weeks to prepare The Transcript of Records for students and delivers the documents to International Cooperation Office.