International office is aware of difficulties that foreign students have especially at the beginning of their stay. That is why we care about every incoming student and we assign him/her a tutor.
Tutor is Polish student who took part in the Erasmus exchange and is aware of all the problems that students may have at the beginnning of their stay. That person is responsible for looking after incoming students during all stay.
Duties of the tutor:
- pick up form the train station
- help to get to the dormitory
- inform about the place of the Dean’s Office, the Faculty and other interesting places in the city
- help to open a bank account
- fill in other types of documents.